Wednesday 3 February 2010

Play Diary 3/Feb/2010

Well it's been a long time since I wrote one of these and it feels good to be back.

Basically all I have been playing over the past few days is one thing, and probably one we all have in common....

MASS EFFECT 2

I have clocked many hours in this game already and have recruited half of my team, this game is truly amazing all the problems from number 1 have been fixed my only problem with this one is the planet scanning it's just boring and monotonous. The cover system and shooting mechanics are greatly improved however actually having ammo this time round can be a bit annoying as I've ran out on a few occasions.

All in all if you haven't played this game I suggest you go buy it or rent or something as you have to try it. I have unlocked the following achievements.

Missing in Action5
Save your crew from an overwhelming attack

Very Elusive10
Return to active duty
The Convict10
Successfully recruit the biotic Convict
The Krogan10
Successfully recruit the krogan
The Archangel10
Successfully recruit Archangel
The Professor10
Successfully recruit the Professor
Head Hunter10
Perform 30 headshot kills with any weapon on humanoid targets
Merciless10
Make 20 enemies scream as they fall or are set on fire
Operative15
Complete a mission discovered by scanning an unexplored world
Prospector5
Retrieve mineral resources by scanning and probing a planet in the galaxy map
Scholar15
Unlock 15 new Mass Effect 2 codex entries
Technician15
Obtain 10 technology upgrades
Scientist10
Complete any research project in the Normandy's laboratory
Fashionista5
Personalize your armor in your quarters on the Normandy
Revenge!15
Gain the loyalty of the mercenary

I also played some FIFA 10 keeping my place in the top 10,000 players in the world and also some Modern Warfare 2.

No comments: