Thursday 11 December 2008

What I'm Playing - 11/12/2008 - 6:00PM

Right I have finally completed the main story on Mirrors edge just this minute. As a result I'm going to do my first review on Mirrors Edge now that I have a good insight into it so I'll post that up either later tonight or tomorrow.

Anyway Mirrors Edge was an enjoyable and frustrating game had some fun times bouncing off the walls and sliding around and some very very very frustrating times of getting shot to pieces by guards. I only played through on easy so I may start another Play Diary of my Mirrors Edge playthrough on hard to go with the Fallout 3 one I will be starting so stay tuned for that.

I'm on 385/1000 GS for Mirrors Edge now. Below are a couple of the achievements that I selected as the best that I have unlocked today.

That's a wrap60
Complete the story mode on any difficulty
Test of Faith80
Complete the game without shooting an enemy
I also unlocked "Chapter 7 Complete" and "Chapter 8 Complete"

Anyway that's all for now I'm off to play a bit of Lips and FIFA.

No comments: