Friday 12 December 2008

What I'm Playing - 12/12/2008 - 7:00PM

Right well as you know I've been playing Fallout 3 in order to create the play diary for you all to read and follow. I've played about 3/4's of an hour of that and I've just reached Megaton.

I've also been playing some more Lips chipping away towards those last few achievements. I sang a few more songs to add some more medals towards my 500x medal achievement and I uploaded some more songs to my Lips library in order to progress towards the upload 300 songs to Lips achievement. Lips is a game that's going to take some time to complete. The album that i uploaded this time was by a man known as Lonnie Donegan, you have probably never heard of him he is a singer from the 1950's his songs are a good laugh you may have heard of my old man's a Dustman by him, if not a copy of it is below have a listen see what you think.

No comments: