Tuesday 9 December 2008

Welcome

Welcome to the Xbox 360 play diaries blog. This blog will cover the latest xbox 360 games and some oldies that I am playing through. Also I will be doing little mini reviews of games that have released as I play them so you can see them from the opinion of a general gamer and also more fuller reviews as I move through the games.

There will also be various diaries of my playthroughs of games, my thoughts on them and how they might be improved.

I will also be including releases on the xbox360 scene such as Isos and Firmwares, (However no content will be linked to), and also be giving reviews in terms of quality.

Finally I will keep you up to date with the latest xbox 360 news and release dates along with a few various pc softwares that interest me.

Hope you enjoy reading this blog.

Matthew

No comments: