Sunday 14 December 2008

What I'm Playing - 14/12/2008 - 5:00PM

Well I've spent most of the day playing Fallout 3 for the diaries I'm currently just on the way to vault 112 to again search for Dad. But stay tuned to them if you are following them part 7 will be up soon.

I haven't really got much done in terms of game playing I've watched some of the cutcenes from Xenosaga 3, I'm not sure if anyone knows this game but I played 1 & 2 and never got to play 3 so I'm watching the cutscenes to see how the story ended. Xenosaga was an RPG released bout 2 years ago now towards the end of the PS2's life cycle. There's a video below to fill you in on the details.



I've also uploaded some more songs to my Lips library this time it was The Arctic Monkeys Debut album, almost half way there to that achievement now.

Anyway speak soon.

No comments: